Hanover Branches are Open!
Our branches are open. Please check the branch hours regularly as there may times we close a branch or restrict lobby access out of an abundance of caution. For current branch hours, visit our locations page or click here.
Here is what you can expect when visiting one of our open branches:
- We are limiting the number of clients allowed in each branch to meet State guidelines. There may be times where you are asked to wait outside or in your vehicle before we can assist you.
- All our associates are required to wear a mask or proper face covering.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use while you are visiting.
- Our branches may look a bit different. We have installed acrylic dividers for added protection as well as signs, floor markings and other messages to promote safety and social distancing.
- Please be courteous of our associates and other clients by maintaining 6 feet of distance.
- Some areas will not be accessible to clients, including our restrooms.
- We will sanitize all high traffic contact points throughout the day, and each branch will be professionally cleaned each evening.
Introducing Curbside Banking at our Garden City Park branch!
Hanover Bank is excited to announce the addition of curbside banking at our Garden City Park Branch.
To take advantage of this service at our Garden City Park location:
- Park in the designated curbside banking spot.
- Call the number listed on the sign and provide your curbside parking number.
- Provide your request to the Hanover Bank associate.
- A Hanover Bank associate will be out to assist you.
Cash transactions are not permitted through our curbside banking service.
Coronavirus Preventative Measures
We encourage our clients to follow guidelines set forth by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to help stop the spread of coronavirus and other respiratory viruses:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcholol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve – not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We're Here When You Need Us
Hanover Bank remains as committed as ever to supporting you and your financial needs. We know that financial impacts are also prevalent in these times of uncertainty. If you have been impacted by COVID-19 and are facing financial hardship, please reach out to us at 877.548.8880 to discuss the ways we can help provide relief to you.
In addition, businesses, private nonprofits, homeowners, and renters who are experiencing financial hardship as a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19) are encouraged to visit sba.gov/disaster.
Beware of Coronavirus Scams
Cybercriminals are taking advantage of this uncertain time during the spread of the coronavirus. Remember to be vigilant about communications related to coronavirus (COVID-19).
Phishing emails are being sent with malicious attachments and links to fraudulent websites enticing you to provide sensitive information. Also, use caution with social media appeals, texts, calls and donation requests related to COVID-19.
As a reminder, Hanover Bank will never ask you for sensitive account information, such as your password, social security number or account number.
Connect with Us
We’re Here to Help.
Welcome to Better BankingGet Started TodayGet Started Today